Tue 12 Feb 2019: Recurring training issues
On the majority of weekends leading up to the event, Dartmoor National Park is monitored by Environmental Compliance Monitors, who assist the Organiser’s in ensuring that training on Dartmoor is environmentally sustainable by including various measures in the Ten Tors rules.
Recently they have informed us of the following recurring issues that have arisen:
- Establishments are training without completing the Team Managers Training on Dartmoor Log.
- RBNA’s have not been marked on some maps.
- The correct ID’s are not being shown on rucksacks or in minibuses.
- Not all groups are carrying Green Cards.
- Hi visibility clothing is not being worn whilst teams are using public roads.
Last updated 12/02/2019